Extensive track record
Are you financing the investments in the Netherlands yourself or is ‘outside capital’ needed? Can you go to the bank for this or are alternative methods more suitable?
Hoek en Blok has an extensive track record in the field of corporate finance. This includes mergers, takeovers, business valuation and, for example, support for the (forced) sale of companies. In addition, we have our own national network of informal investors and we are a business partner of an innovative financial institution.
- Support during mergers and takeovers
- Valuation questions
- Support and advice on business financing
- Connecting with informal investors
- Recovery assignments
- Restructuring or reorganisation questions
- Due diligence investigations